Once the design is complete, the solution must be delivered to the field and the field implementation task begins. Regardless of whether it's a simple change, migration, or full deployment of new hardware and software, the need for a robust methodology, process, and extensive network of proven field resources is critical.
Successful deployment on site does not just involve sending a technician to install, upgrade, or replace hardware or software on site. To be successful, you need a well-designed plan, logistics skills, and a reliable network of field resources. If many companies have the technical know-how to develop the design, they lack the logistical and field components necessary for successful use.
Externetworks, Network Deployment Services provides all the elements necessary for a successful deployment. In general, these act as a turnkey solution, or individual elements can be used to bridge gaps in your equipment.
Project management: leadership and coordination.
Site survey: on-site field engineering validates and documents the environment
Staging: Loading, configuring, and testing solutions before shipping increases success
On-site use: Make sure your facilities run smoothly using TekMinders' national network of technicians on-site
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Verification of site readiness on site
- Written report of all requirements before installation.
- Receive and review equipment at a central delivery facility
- Load and configure hardware / software according to design specifications
- Test as a system
- Repack and send to installation site
Use on site
- Take a physical inventory, inspect and install network hardware
- Connect the physical interfaces and check the status of the network interface.
- Turn on connectivity and test
Express logistics services
Externetworks will manage and accommodate customer-specific parts at our parts storage locations. We will work with you to create a savings plan, store our locations and ship replacement parts when needed, and even process RMAs.